Notice: Undefined index: blog in /var/www/vhosts/AMBERLEIGHPHOTOGRAPHY.COM/httpdocs/inc/header-required.php on line 41 About | Amber Leigh Photography

About Amber

Amber is the owner of Amber Leigh Photography and the woman behind the camera. Her ultimate goal as a wedding, engagement, and lifestyle photographer is to provide couples and families with an amazing experience that results in heartfelt photos that capture real moments of joy. Amber believes that one of the most important things in life is having a successful career that is built on lifelong dreams. There is nothing that brings Amber more joy than being able to capture the love between two people. To her, there is no job greater than this one.

Amber Leigh Photography


Words From Amber

Hello! I'm Amber, owner of Amber Leigh Photography, located in Langley, BC, just outside of Vancouver. I am a natural light wedding, engagement, and lifestyle photographer.

When I started my business over 6 years ago, I never imagined the amount of joy that being a photographer would bring me. I love capturing fun, creative, and timeless once-in-a-lifetime memories, but even more so, I love the amazing and wonderful people this business brings into my life.

The only thing I love more than being invited to share in someone's special day or life-altering moments is traveling the world. I have a heart full of wanderlust, with a list of places to go, sites to see, and things to do that is always growing. The mountains have my heart. Well, 85% that is, while the other 15% belongs to the oceans, lakes, and rivers. I’m truly blessed to live in such a beautiful province where these things are all within close reach, and I love being able to combine the beauty of our province with the magic of the love people share.

At Amber Leigh Photography, we know that life isn't perfect and the photos of your special day should truly capture the essence of your life. That is why we love spending time getting to know each bride's individual quirks, passions, and the different cultures that have shaped them into who they are. We love brides who aren't afraid to take chances or try something new in order to capture that perfect shot. The one that will create a lasting memory that is worth so much more than a thousand words could ever possibly express.

I’m so glad that you stopped by my online home and I hope that you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better. I'm really looking forward to meeting you.

xo, Amber-Leigh


Accreditations

Notice: Undefined index: blog in /var/www/vhosts/AMBERLEIGHPHOTOGRAPHY.COM/httpdocs/inc/footer-required.php on line 119